Encounter Video presents
Award winning National Park Videos
Natural History Documentaries
World Travel Videos
Stock Footage Library
HOME VIDEO TITLES
STOCK FOOTAGE INFO
NATIONAL PARK LINKS
ALL ABOUT US
A Travel Video from Craig & Katleen Myers
Adventures in Western Polynesia
Leave the western world and all your cares behind, and jorney to magical lands across the oceans.
Not Available -- Approx 80 minutes
VHS only -- Not available in PAL
Paradise awaits in the beautiful South Pacific, where your hosts, Craig and Kathleen Myers, take you on an unforgettable voyage across the globe to remote tropical islands and offbeat adventures.
Exotic TONGA -- An ancient kingdom renowned for beautiful scenery with a unique authentic culture.
Tiny TUVALU -- At the corssroads of Micronesia, this new nation may be the thinnest on Earth.
- Visit the last wooden royal palace still in use, and attend a rugby match with the king.
- Explore tropical gardens, spot wildlife, and see beautiful blowholes at sunset.
- Fly to the spectacular Vav's Islands and marvel at fantastic underwater scenery.
Rugged AMERICAN SAMOA -- The only part of the USA south of the equator, has an unspoiled culture all its own.
- Sample an authentic feast with a song and dance contest, and try , the national drink.
- Venture across the lagoon to Funafala, where a pink sand beach and an interesting shipwreck await.
Remote TOKELAU -- A mystery to most, these islands may soon slip undersater. So see that all in this, the ONLY made in their three beautiful unspoiled tropical atolls.
- Learn the ancient legends about their spectacular rock formations on a circle island tour.
- Sail to the dangerous island of Aunu'u, where red quicksand, rough roads, and troubled waters await you.
Beautiful WESTERN SAMOA -- God has gifted these freindly people with a peaceful society, fertile land, and stunning scenery.
- Meet the world's only swimming pigs, dine at a traditional feast, and behod radian turquoise lagoons.
- Set sail for gorgeoous Nukunonu, learn their customs, and meet the High Chief, the Ulu of Tokelau.
- Tour Vailima, near the capital, the last home of Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Behold nature's stangest event: the swarming and rising of the palolo.
- Admire underwater sealife, natural waterslides, pretty scenery, palm-fringed beaches, and breath-taking waterfalls.
Encounter Video, Inc.
14735 N.W. Ash Street
Portland, OR 97231
Click Here to E -Mail